Monday, July 2, 2012

King of Trios 2012~!

I was trying to think of an interesting way to announce my new project and I mean, I've told everyone I am masculine-ly in love with CHIKARA. And you know I like reviewing old stuff and a couple of new things as well. So hey, let me get straight to the point. I am going to King of Trios 2012!

This is actually my first real expedition for Wrestling. I've never went to a WWF/E PPV or anything huge like that, I've mostly stuck to what was in my backyard. (Hey, when Jerry Lawler in Memphis is in your backyard, that's not too shabby) After watching King of Trios 2011 and subsequently buying every CHIKARA DVD since, I've realized that this will be my pilgrimage; CHIKARA being a wrestling Mecca for those of sensible taste and a friendly demeanour.

In my excitement, I believe it would be only fitting as I'm attending a contest matching 3 vs. 3, to theme all my posts up until September. So I will be reviewing some notable or favourite six man tags. CHIKARA will be there, perhaps the strange brew that was WAR (Wrestle and Romance) and yeah, of course there's going to be some Memphis because I have a lot of DVD's to burn through still!

This will culminate in a report on King of Trios 2012, which I was going to say live but I'm likely going to wear myself out that weekend geeking out for masked dudes and armdrags. But shortly thereafter, I will review it in full! In the meantime, please stay tuned for me being jovial and upbeat will talking about Johnny Saint and possibly a Freebird or two and what their fisticuffs were all for.

No comments:

Post a Comment