Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A psuedo update, long overdue

So yes, I have been absent. I have a few things in the works, some of them not wrestling others, yes, wrestling. My intentions are good, and frankly if I just restart this thing with 18 posts every other month, it would still be an improvement. So please keep this blog in mind!

And while you're keeping this blog in mind, I'd like to post about a pretty cool project going on in Mongolia. You may ask, how does this tie into wrestling? Well, it was started by none other than THE AMERICAN BALLOON.



I'll let you figure out why he's called the American Balloon.

Anyway, the point is, he gave up wrestling and started a project in Mongolia to help with underprivileged children there (and if you didn't know, there's quite a few of those). Most kids don't bother with school and just work from a young age, kind of a rich stay rich, poor stay dumb thing. It's a self-made project and he's put a lot of money and effort in and I dig that he's dropped his life to go all the way over there. So, please check out http://www.cocoonproject.org/ and help out if you can. Did I mention he's teaching them Pro Wrestling? Someone needs to be the next Blue Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment